Monday, October 09, 2006

F1

Being an avid fan of Kimi Raikkonen, I have been keeping my eyes glued to the TV set whenever there's a Grand Prix, qualifying or the race day. Well, I would rephrase, I used to. Nowadays, being more tired, sometimes I tend to fall asleep halfway. I guess it has to be my bed, too comfortable.

Anyway, talking about F1, I was watching it yesterday. And I myself also can't believe that I actually, for the first time of my life, supported Schumacher. Well, although I like Kimi, and am still giving him my full support, the reality is, he won't be able to clinch the championship. And, I hate Alonso, so I wanted Schumacher to beat him. Alonso has got a big problem with his big mouth, can't he just shut up and refrain from giving comments that show how bad his sportsmanship is? He's degrading F1. Ok, back to yesterday's race, those who watched it would agree with me that it's really a pity Schumi didn't win. His engine failed him. But he really impressed me by displaying his wonderful sportsmanship. Visibly disappointed from the early retirement, he still smiled at the camera and even went back to his pit crew to give some comforting words to his crew. I wonder if that happened to Alonso, he would probably show his middle finger and hold a press conference to condemn his own crew.

Well, all's not lost yet. Who knows what will happen at the Brazillian Grand Prix 2 weeks from now? Alonso may just crash out and Schumi may win the race, and go on to win the title.

By the way, I'm really not a fan of Schumi or Ferrarri, not until Kimi joins Ferrarri next year. I support them now because I'm really disgusted by Alonso's comments!! McLaren, what do you see in this untamed young man without sportsmanship?

No comments: