Friday, September 22, 2006

Baby blues...

I'm getting heavier, I've hit the 50kg mark on the scale. I'm a little upset because I've never hit 50kg for the past 27 years!! However, at the same time, I know this is the norm, a baby is growing inside my tummy, of course I'll have to put on weight!! But I'm vain.........

Last week, hubby bought a storybook to read to the baby. It's a book on stories from the bible. So, everynight, hubby has been diligently reading stories, trying very hard to project his voice in the direction of my tummy. Initially we felt rather funny. Maybe the little baby also feels that it's funny. Sometimes, while reading to him, we can feel a kick. I wonder if he's enjoying the storytelling, or he kicked because he wanted us to stop!! It'll be quite amusing if we can see through my skin, and see the baby covering his ears with his palms!!

As the due date draws nearer, I'm a little anxious.....

2 comments:

irene said...

oh come on.. you are always slim and pretty lar woman !

~ Fayenatic ~ said...

Hi hi!! Irene told me about your blog. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing. I'll be adding you to my list! ;)

Take care and all the best with the bubs!

Love,
Yue Siew