Monday, November 13, 2006

Wedding bells...

At 27 years of age, many of my peers are getting married. I can understand this is an 'ideal' age to get married, but I can't fathom why so many of them chose to get married in the month of Dec and Jan 07. I have received (plus those I know will be in my mailbox pretty soon) 6 invitations, (actually 7, but because of a clash, I can't attend one) for the coming two months. That is to say, if all are held on weekends, I'll almost have good food to eat every weekend.

Of course I'm very happy for my friends. They found their other halves and I can see how happy they are. I bet they are enjoying the preparation process, though people usually say the preparation is hell lot of work. The gown and suit fittings, the phototaking, the banquet booking, wedding favours, the house reno, honeymoon venue sourcing etc.... Wow...I actually miss doing all these. By the way, last month wasn't a good month for photoshoot. My friend, Kit, was telling us that he was trying to have outdoor shots at Sentosa. But because of the haze, the photos were all blur.

Anyway, to the following people, I'm happy for you and wishing you a blissful marriage!
Kit and wife - I hope I dun have to remind you that you are MARRIED anymore!!
Chee Wan and wife - your house is very nicely done, I'm sure u r very proud of it too!
Shuyi and Jerome - Hey girl, long time no see, why are u always so bz???? when can we meet?
Angela and Jason - Jason, must take good care of my hubby's 'sister' ok?
Zer and hubby
WC and wife

1 comment:

irene said...

lexin,., not sure you have seen this .. my kl wedding dinner is finally uploaded ... check it out if you haven't.. coz i not sure i sent the invite to your hotmail address...

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2100818940