Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Overdue photos

This entry is meant for those who claimed I have yet to show them my wedding photos. Well, yes, it took place more than a year ago.

Hubby getting ready for the Holy Matrimony.


My buddy, Shuyi, helping me with my heels.


Hubby memorising vows.



Cute cousins as flowergirls and ringbearer, my Sis as the bridesmaid.



Daddy walking me down the aisle.



The funny side of an otherwise solemn affair - thanks to the Pastor, my Godfather.



Hubby cracking his brain, trying to recite the vow.







then, my turn...





exchanging rings...



Hubby signing his life away....

then my turn....



Holy Communion & blessing...



Sealed with a kiss...


The march-out...


2nd part (dinner) to be continued.....

2 comments:

irene said...

aw.. so pretty.. you had a good time there huh =)

Kea said...

Hiya Le Xin!

I'm so blur, I just found your blog through Violet's blog. :)

You look so beautiful!
Your dress is divine!

Kea